Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Onwards.

Good Afternoon! It Has Been Freaking Long While, xD. Been Lazying Around And Lazying Posting Up Blog.. Because No One Will Read Except Me As Usual. Anyways, My 'N' Level Had Just Finish Since 3 Months Ago. I Got Good Results, 1A, 4Bs, 2Ds. What Waste On The Bs. Haha, Didn't Study Hard Enough. But I Got Improved My Science D to B. Maths Too. U to B. Not Bad Already xD. But My English Cannot Make It :( It Dropped Down C to D. Not Really Happy About It.

But! I Managed To Go Into ITE. I Made New Friends Too :). There Are 5 Of Us. And Im The Extra One As Usual. We Call 'Miracle 5'. But I Dunno Why Call It Miracle XD. Anyway I Got Separted With My Twin. I Purposely Wanted. Because It's Not Good For Our Future If We Stick Together. I Got Into Interactive Media Design. It Is About Designing Webs And Design Characters. My Favourite! Mei, Went To Community Care. It Is To Look After Old Folks People. A Good Karma To Help This People. But I Was Not Interested Because Of The Shit And Urine ><.

I Bought PS3! Cost About $200+. 160 GB Only! I Also Bought Catherine Along At $92. So Freaking Broke Currently.. \(~_~; )/ I Also Planning To Cosplay At June/July Holidays. Goodbye Money~ Anyway We Are Cosplaying Mio And Mayu From Fatal Frame II. The Twins, We Are Starting From Easy First. Then We Say About Next Time. Actually We Wanted To Cosplay Fang And Vanille From Final Fantasy XIII. For Sure Super Cost A Bomb Or Burn My Pocket. We Wanted To Cosplay For 7 Years Already, But Mum Does Not Allow Us. By Saying Focus On Studies First Then Say. True.. So We Waited For 7 Years Yeah You Know. AND FINALLY~ We Can Cosplay!! Super Excited~ Everytime There Is A Confest, We Got Jealous On Cosplayers Who Can Cosplay. So Going To Cosplay This Time! XD

vistlip:
Hey Guys! It Been Awhile. You Guys Are Going Fine! Love Your New Song 'Order Made' Awesome Song. But The MV Was Kinda Of Werid :/ Sorry To Say. Having A New Song Soon Right?! XD Awesome MAN! 'Recipe' I Wonder How The Song Goes Like. о(ж>▽<)y ☆ Anyway Jiayous Guys!

OhYeah... Happy Birthday To Me! So Thick Skin Saying This. XD
Have A Good Day,
Lian Ting :D
" ^ Doggie♥ ^ "
Time Is Ticking.. > 5:47 PM
0 LianTing.