Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Title, BACK.

Suppie! Its Been A Long Time. Lazy Blog And People Won't See It. But Now Speical. Because.. I Got Nothing To Do On Comp. So Rather I Starting Blogging. And Explain My Life What Happening. :D

So.. My Love Life Getting Confuse. But I Talk With Gwen. And I Got Back Right Back In Track, Thanks Godness. Today, School Boring. Chan Mali Chan Nag Nag Nag. Make Us Stand For 10 Mins =_=", Then English Talk Talk Talk About What Letter Writing. I Dreaming Off~ :D After Maths, Got Test. Easy Like Shit! Cheeeeers~ No CCA And Plus Today Last Day Nia, Good Good. Or Maybe Is Next Week ? Hack Care (・ε・).


Started Playing NDS Again. 'The World Ends With You' .. Rock Like Core! Nothing To Do The Computer Nowsday.. Just Check Facebook And Twitter. Haishais. Ohoh, I Got Kana Hook Up On The Series Name 'Kimora In The Fab Lane' And 'Keep Up With The Kardashians'. Lol, My Elder Sis Hate It Alot. xD Okay To Me Lerh. Nothing Wrong~ Exciting To Know About The Outside World. And The Kardashians Funny Like Hell And Kim Flirt Alot o_o".


Next Topic, VISTLIP IS BACK! Wahaha. Their New Song Is Coming Out On 1st June. Excited~ (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆. The New Song Name: SINDRA , Huh ? o_o Sounds Werid. But Something Should Link With This. I Really Miss Them Alot~ T-T They Are Alright And Ready To Move Forward! Onward vistlip! Jiayous! We,Fans, Always Supporting You Guys! Cheers, Umi~ You Cool Rocking Ass! (*^o^*)


Okay Larhs, Talk Too Much X: Bye For Now!


" ^ Chipmunk, Benjamin♥ ^ "
Time Is Ticking.. > 5:53 PM
0 LianTing.