Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tiring Week.

Back From The Freaking 1Hr Of Nothing About Speech Day Rehersal =.=. Hais, Boring. Just Stand, Clap, Sing School Song And Sit. Thats All For The 1Hr. Today, School Nothing Much. 1st Period Was Maths. I Was So Gùndo! I Was Staring At Board While Teacher Is Teaching. Nothing Went In My Head. Suddendly There Is A Pop Out Bubble. I Looked At Questions, I Look Blur. I Forget Every Fomulars. Wah! Blur Like Sotong. I Think Is The Morning Fault :X. 2nd Period Is CPA, Play Hard And Study Hard Too. 3rd Period, English. Her Complaint Letter Again -.- Next Week Got Test Of This. Sianz. 4th Period Science, Chan Mali Chan Come Pick People Again. Is Like What His Damn Problem ? 5th Period Lunch, Make The CME Project(Done) 6th Period EBS, Got Test. Freaking Hard. Anyhow Do The Questions. 7th Period MT, Chinese Talk About Oral. Oral On Next Thursday. Yeah Larh, Yeah Larh, I Get It.


Next Topic, My Elder Sis Went To Universal Studio TODAY! No Fair T-T, For Sure She Come Home Jealous Us. Whatever! Maybe I Can Go With Friends End Up Of This End After All 'N' Level Finish :D Cheers! This Week, Very Tiring Had To Stay Back For So Long And Didn't Sleep Well On Monday. Its Effected Me Alot.. No PE Again On Friday, Sad D: .

Other Thing, There Is A Drawing Contest Again~~ I Taking Part In. It Is About 'Best Friends' Based On The Person's Charcarters. So.. I'm Done Choosing What Charcarters And The Draft Of Drawing. Horray, But Thinking I Couldn't Win Again xD. Theres' Really Lots Of Good One. Nevermind! I Just Taking Part, But Really Larh. Sad To Lose Too. Anyway~ I Better Buck Up My Drawing. Seldom Draw Since Last 3 Weeks :l

" ^ Cactus, Caca♥ ^ "
Time Is Ticking.. > 7:37 PM
0 LianTing.