Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sianz.

Now.. I Don't Really Wish To Study Anymore. Its Really Cracks My Brain Juice Out. TT, The Maths I Couldn't Understand. And My Teachers So Freaking BIAS Go To Her Favourite Students ? Is Like What The Hell. Hais, Current Undergoing Stress.

Sometimes Things Can Could Be Shared. But They Just Don't Want. Agree With Hui Qing. Anyway, I Had Fun With Our Class Boys Today. :D We Was Playing Police And Theif. I Became Police With Gwen, Clement And Jonathan. Wah, Is Freaking Hard To Catch Them, Because Is The Whole School. I Was Paincking Up And Down, They Run So Fast. Aiyo.. But Fun. :D Never Had Fun In So Long Time. Since Primary 4. What To Do ? We Already Grown Up. Hais, Wish To Be Young Again..~

" ^ Kangaroos, Kaka(Mother) & Cool(Son)♥ ^ "
Time Is Ticking.. > 4:39 PM
0 LianTing.